-
July 7th, 2003, 04:45 PM
#1
Inactive Member
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 29, 2003 06:25 AM: Message edited by: cameraguy ]</font>
-
July 7th, 2003, 06:25 PM
#2
HB Forum Moderator
Maybe it was "bring your kids to school day", and their letting the kids "fingerpaint" on their layout page.
Nah, wait a minute, the kids would probably do a better job than their folks.
I agree, it's pretty awful. It looks like some cheap template design.
-
July 7th, 2003, 11:18 PM
#3
Inactive Member
What email address do you use to COMPLAIN [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
-
July 8th, 2003, 11:12 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Yeah, I don't like it much either. The only thing I do like is not having to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to bid.
Corey
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks